Board Seminar Registration
You volunteered to serve on your board. Now what?
- What are the roles and responsibilities for each of the board positions?
- How does a board avoid passing on wrong ideas and inappropriate actions from board to board?
- We have all heard the term “Fiduciary Responsibility”; but what does it really mean?
- Everyone has heard of Robert’s Rules of Order but should they be used by every board?
- How should we handle a board member that simply refuses to follow our protocol?
- How should the board be conducting meetings?
Have you met Dan?
Dan Greenstein, of Bernick Lifson P.A., is the leading Common Interest Community Attorney. Managing over 200 Associations and their legal affairs; Dan is familiar with MN Condo Statutes. He will answer these important questions as well as provide guidance on how a board of directors should operate.
Join us for our FREE board seminar. Learn about the roles and responsibilities required by every board member.
- When: Thursday, May 21, 2015 from 6:00 P.M.– 8:00 P.M.
- Where: Ridgedale Library-RHR Meeting Room, 12601 Ridgedale Drive, Minnetonka–Map
Why wait? Register today!
Contact Us Today!2100 Summer St. NE
Minneapolis, MN 55413